Are you building a house outside the city, or perhaps doing a major overhaul? Then you can’t do without new windows. When choosing windows for a country house, remember that they must have high thermal insulation performance. After all, you will have to heat a country house, so you need to make every effort to reduce heat costs. In addition, it is important that window structures have sufficient sound insulation. And, of course, the appearance of the windows should correspond to the overall interior design of the rooms in a country house.
What windows to choose for a country house?
All windows differ in several ways. The main difference is in the profile system of their design.
- Plastic windows for a country house are made from a multi-chamber profile. For greater strength, window structures have steel reinforcement. And special plastic glazing beads and insulation provide sufficient tightness of the entire structure. For a house outside the city, you can choose a design with an energy-efficient package. With such windows it will be warm in winter and cool in summer. In addition, there are anti-vandal and noise-insulating double-glazed windows.
- If you want your windows to look bright and unusual, install plastic windows with stained-glass windows in your country house.
- To make the home brighter, many owners decide to install high panoramic windows in a country house. For this, the so-called frameless glazing can be used. There are no racks and lintels in such windows, the strength of the entire structure is ensured by the use of special tempered glass. Panoramic glazing on the veranda or terrace of a country house looks very good, emphasizing its closeness to nature.
- Another option for modern glazing in a country house is panoramic windows with a layout. They can become a stylish highlight in decorating both the facade of the house and the interior of its rooms. The layout in the windows can be Venetian, Viennese, consignment note, etc.
- Some owners choose windows made of oak, pine, larch for a country house. They have excellent sound and heat insulation, and their excellent aesthetic properties will emphasize the high status of the owners of the house. However, the price of such windows is much higher than that of plastic structures.